Jesus Loves You Newspaper On Twitter

Follow JesusNewspaper on Twitter

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jesus Loves You Newspaper Issue 20(First Issue from Cameron Eaves)

Hi, my name is Cameron Eaves I will be taking over the Jesus loves
you newspaper
from Alexander because he is working on his interdenominational
church on
YouTube if you have not seen it they are very good his channel name
is
Youtube.com.jesuslvsyuministries I will be connecting with his
videos so you might want to tune in
to his sermons
Now today we will be discussing forgiveness this is a topic that I
have found
interesting over the years I have found forgiving my family and
friends has been
hard and that it won't be easy first think what has _______ been
doing that I
need to forgive him about. Then once you have found out what this
person has
been doing you need to find the best way to forgive this person now
over the
years I have done this many times for example my brother has broke
one of my
favorite movies and I had to forgive him and it was very hard and
if you haven't
had any experience with forgiveness you should forgive because it
feels a lot
better
Now that I have told you this I, hope you use this to help you.
God Bless,
Cameron Eaves

No comments:

Post a Comment